Accueil www.volcreole.com
Le site de référence des Dom-Tom !

:: Connexion :: S'enregistrer :: Profil :: Messages privés :: Membres :: Album Photos :: Forum :: Chat :: Rechercher :: FAQ :: Annuaires :: Agenda :: Vidéos  :: 

Suis-je Noir ?
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Répondre au sujet    Accueil » Forum » Discussion générale: Suis-je Noir ? S'abonner au Flux Rss Discussion générale Partager ce sujet sur Facebook Partager ce sujet sur Twitter Partager ce sujet sur Myspace Partager ce sujet sur Del.icio.us Partager ce sujet sur Digg Partager ce sujet sur Google bookmarks Partager ce sujet sur Netvibes Partager ce sujet sur Viadeo Partager ce sujet sur Linkedin Partager ce sujet par email 
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  A la une :: Imprimer ce sujet 
Auteur Message
Annonces
  Discussion générale:   Sujet: Suis-je Noir ?

Missyna alna
Classe Eco Classe Eco

Genre: Femme
Sujets: 76
 #76 Discussion générale:   Sujet du message: Suis-je Noir ?   Posté le: 16 Avr 2019 16:08

Anthologie en anglais

17 récits autour autour de la notion de blackness quand on est jeune aux Etats-Unis d'Amérique: “Black Enough: Being Young & Black in America (2019).

Auteurs :
  • Justina Ireland
    Varian Johnson
    Rita Williams-Garcia
    Dhonielle Clayton
    Kekla Magoon
    Leah Henderson
    Tochi Onyebuchi
    Jason Reynolds
    Nic Stone
    Liara Tamani
    Renée Watson
    Tracey Baptiste
    Coe Booth
    Brandy Colbert
    Jay Coles
    Ibi Zoboi
    Lamar Giles

Citation:

Présentation :
From School Library Journal
Gr 9 Up-A compilation of short stories that offers unique perspectives on what it means to be young and black in America today.
Each entry is deftly woven and full of such complex humanity that teens will identify with and see some of their own struggles in these characters.
In Leah Henderson's "Warning: Color May Fade," a prep school girl examines the cost of being and remaining invisible in a world carefully crafted to exclude her.
Two girls take the peer pressure of naked selfies and turn it on its head in "Girl, Stop Playing" by Liara Tamani.
A group of young black boys dream up food creations heavily influenced by the flavors of other cultures in "The Ingredients" by Jason Reynolds.
This collection presents the beauty of black humanity in all its many forms. The teens in these tales are dealing with mental health issues, complicated family dynamics, sexuality and gender constraints, and being part of a marginalized group.
The entries offer a rich tableau of the black teen diaspora in an accessible way.
VERDICT A great volume for all libraries serving young adults.-Desiree Thomas, Worthington Library, OHα(c) Copyright 2011. Library Journals LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Media Source, Inc. No redistribution permitted. 

Autour de cette anthologie
What It Means to Be Black | BLACK ENOUGH feat. Ibi Zoboi, Jason Reynolds & more!

Citation:

Epic Reads
Ajoutée le 11 déc. 2018
Black is…
Whatever you want it to be. There are countless ways to be Black enough, and some of the incredible authors contributing to the powerful new anthology stopped by to tell us just what that means. See what Jason Reynolds, Nic Stone, Ibi Zoboi, and more had to say! 

Missyna alna
Classe Eco Classe Eco

Genre: Femme
Sujets: 76
 #77 Discussion générale:   Sujet du message: Suis-je Noir ?   Posté le: 16 Avr 2019 16:41

Interlude musicale (audio seul) :

Somi - Black Enough (extrait de l'album Petite Afrique - 2017)

PAROLES :

Citation:

Am I black enough for you?
I don't talk the way you do
You call me names and try to hurt me
Spit on the ground, hopin' to curse me
They say blood
Is thicker than water
But you look like my great grandfather
Walk by, suck teeth
I'm not black enough for you.

Am I black enough for you?
You call my God a stranger too
Turnin' your eyes like you don't see me
You only speak if it's a Sunday
Our lines erased
With blood and water
Who's to say I'm not your last daugther
Turn the other cheek
'Til I'm black enough for you.

[Conversation]

Am I black enough for you
They could shoot my children too
It don't matter how you see me
We're still running like the old days
Even if I'm not from here
Green cards don't save ya'
I still look just like your mama
Hands up, don't shoot

Blacker than you; Blacker than me
They matter, true; But so do we.

Répondre au sujet    Accueil » Forum » Discussion générale: Suis-je Noir ? Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 sur 6

Sauter vers: